Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Emeowcipation of Mimi

It's Official...


Mariah Carey will be the next american idol judge :]


Oh and she's getting 18 million...I think she is the most paid judge so far ...


Mariah Carey - American Idol [18 million]
Britney Spears - X Factor [15 Million ]
Jennifer Lopez - American Idol [12 Million ]
Christina Aguilera - The Voice [ 10 Million ]
Paula Abdul - American Idol / X Factor [ 2.5 Million ]


But anyway ...I really wish Mariah will bring the "Bitch ...I'm a diva get out of my face" on American idol.


Not like Jennifer Lopez who act like everyone's hot and cool mom...
I wish Mariah will really bring some of that drama ...and hey ...
she ditch X factor to be on American Idol...
She better prove to simon cowell something with this big move of hers....


Anyway love mimi and i hope she brings this...



Gotta love that drama boo boo's 


1 comment:

  1. im just about to post this haha anyways i get to watch that clip because of you too hoho remember you commented it at my post

    ReplyDelete