Wednesday, July 25, 2012

When Divas Collide





So i posted a while ago about mariah's new venture into judging american idol.




Which make me make a post about the divas of our generation...


Tryna-be-divas




When i first heard this song i was so irritated with it ...
Now i can't stop listening to it ...
She's Cher llyod ...She's From U.K ....
and just like every british act (conor maynard , katy b , one direction , adele )... 
She's also here to invade us ...i presume LOL 
She kinda remind me of lil mama when she was cute and annoying ...




Now she's kinda just annoying me ...I mean ...on america's best dance crew ...
it's as if she didn't mature ...Honestly they should get Ciara as a judge




I don't know what happen to her ....
i Wikipedia her and she says she was dropped but got a new label now.
I honestly like her but for some reason she's a hit and miss for me ...
It's like she lacks personality ...that's why i wanna see her on t.v to maybe get a little more from her before she decide to venture new music again.


The Comeback Divas


The original Sugababes are back!!!


Original Sugababes




Current Sugababes



See...Sugababes is a girl group...then all the original members left....but the band or rather brand still exist but with different member (watch out the pussycat dolls will eventually do the same ) 

But now keisha,siobhan and mutya are back and there new name is now called MKS!


MKS ( Mutya,Keisha,Siobhan)
Althought i am excited coz they are on my list of my fave girl groups(Destiny's child,Danity Kane ) 
I'm not really digging the new name ...
Why not the Sugabaddestbitcheswe'regonnaslamthatfakeassgroup
Oh and i'm not completely bashing the "sugababes" ....I like heidi range lol 


Oh and jojo is back too ...






She just release her new single "demonstrate'...
It's a slow sexy rnb songs,
eveb tho i missed her good pop songs when she was a teen.
I honestly like this one ...
but is it me or it kinda sounds like motivation by kelly rowland ?



Speaking of my idol kelly rowland ...

The Current Divas 

Kellendria Rowland just released her new song "Ice" 





I LOVE IT ....I can see the video in my head ...she's gonna be wearing a cool icy costume...



Maybe something like a black emma frost ...


And i really don't wanna say this but finally ...
Kelly beaten beyonce last year...LOL
I love beyonce....I love kelly ...and yes especially tenitra michelle williams ...


She was the funny one..




Anyway you can fucking see my yearbook when i was in highschool ...
it's written there that i was a huge destiny's child fan.
Like im a die hard fan ...I followed there solo career ...I really believe they're IRL BFF's ♥
But at the end of the day ...you can't really help but to compare ...so shall we lol



You gotta admit ...even if you're the biggest beyonce fan ...
You kinda scratch your head with the album "4" 


It was like lady gaga's "born this way" the intention was there ...but for the most part the execution wasn't really by far as cohesive ...and the transition from "crazy in love new yorker booty shaker " to "wild independent b'day " to the "im sasha fierce bitches " to well ...a single digit numerical self explanatory album wasn't the best of what this divalicious can offer.

Learning that beyonce is someone who prioritize quality..this was a let down in a sense that the album has no theme...It was her doing every genre possible
but not one song that can tie up to make an album from a collection to a museum of art.

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT....
I think out of every other album beyonce made ..
this one i think was the most fun she ever had ...and i respect that.


I've watch the whole special on tv for her run the world and "making of 4 " and i must say i really appreciate her more on t.v than the whole stage persona sasha ...
She looks more real here than on dreamgirls and obsessed.

Let's move on to Kelly ...


You can and can't argue with me ...But "Here i Am" was one of the best album....ever.

I mean we waited four fucking years for this ...On "simply deep" ....honestly it was blah ...I only like stole ...all the other ballad was blah ...on "Ms Kelly" it was half blah ...There were three great tracks (like this ,work , comeback) but most of it was ballad ....for his ex .


But on Here i am ...No ballad ( except for that blah keep it between us song ) ...
you can listen to it all the way through ...
It was like ...Kelly transform into a soul shape-shifting goddess 
that will possess your inner body and transfer you to her world.


I really wish for a music video for "feeling me right now" but whatever ...
I blame that stupid keep it beetween us song ...


Anyway yeah ...all in all


Beyonce album sold more ... "4" according to wikipedia sold like 2 million
Kelly Rowland sold like ... 2..... hundred thousand.....




BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!


Kelly has the last laugh ...
see all the other beyonce songs on 4 ...was only certified gold(barely) ..
and didnt really give a certified HIT....at all
On the other hand ... Kelly rowland "motivation" was certified double platinum ...
And it open a lot of doors for her ...
and "Here i am" was her best charting solo album at #3 on the billboard 200



She even say ...
radio stations who don't play her records started to play her songs lol




She even bump and grind with trey songs on the bet awards night




Trey songs is so cute ...anyway ...on beyonce's part


-I think it's her first album she didn't go on a world tour with ...
-She was snubbed at the grammys
-Well ....yeah....comparing her three other album...
               it really flop No "crazy in love" , 
                                    No "irreplaceable" 
                                    and "No Single ladies" :(


But it was ok ....she's still beyonce...Duh.
And seriously someone needs to invest to michelle williams, unexpected was so underrated...it's like one of the best album of all time ....no not really but it's really good swear :)




I'm just bummed tho kelly didnt win a grammy for motivation...
But it's ok ...she did won a billboard music award for it and was certified the biggest rnb hit last year spending like 10 weeks or something...
the grammy goes to kanye,his entourage of stars and the legend herself rihanna


Speaking of Rihanna...




She will be on Oprah next chapter on August 19th...
I miss the oprah show....
i can't find OWN on my cable channel :(
and yes oprah is defnitely a diva ..




Or a Sorcerer ...
Honestly if you watch her show ...
She will just say check the back of your seat ...
everyone of you will get a car ....and everyone did ....it was like magic O.o



1 comment:

  1. beyonce is the best diva for me i mean she got the totall package and she seems to be a nice person too unlike mariah of course haha i love that beyonce shot there

    ReplyDelete