Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's just another manic meowday

I feel lazy today ...


I don't know...for some reason i feel so uninspired lately
It's like im a dimming candle 
maybe it's because i always fail getting a job 
all they ask for me is "experience" ,
How the hell do i get an experience if they won't let me work for them ? 


But don't worry ....i do have a photographic memory ,
When i become successful someday ...
those hotels and companies better remember who they rejected ,
Coz i set fire to the rain bitches ...


Ok enough of this delusional mumble ...
I hope you like this post of riddles and fickle ...
Sorry for being such a recycle ...
But remember sharing is better than paying nickles...


It took less than a minute



It took me 3 minutes 


It took me 5 minutes (funny shit really ) 


My college teacher ....I wonder if he won,


Something cute 


Something Sexy 


Something Funny... (yet true) 


Something i will always live by ....


Have a great meowday everyone...

1 comment:

  1. natawa ko dun sa prime minister
    anyways ako din baaadtrip wa png job ber months na

    ReplyDelete