Saturday, August 4, 2012

Meowfetish...

I just wanna say thank you :) 




To this guy ... :D 


I think this is my first time getting a fan sign from a blogger....


most of my fansign (if you have notice my back ground  ) 


are from foreigners i met around the world wide web ....


Hahahah yeah i got it like that ;) 


So yeah ...if you're reading this ...you better make me one.


This is like those curse chain text message you can't resist...hahaha...


Here are some of my signs...

















Coz baby imma be your meowtivation ;)

3 comments:

  1. thats cool were in the web you have met them i would love to have something like those hoho
    the only fan sign i have recieved was from a cosplayer and my gf

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Blog Fansign" this is a cool craze! Ang galing mo naman at naisip mo 'to! ヅ


    P.S. You may want to visit our blog and we'd love it more if we follow each other! ヅ

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your prompt response! ヅ
    Glad to follow you back thru GFC#6.

    ReplyDelete