Thursday, August 2, 2012

Too Cool and Too Cute.

I don't really like sport...I don't even play one...
Even chess...yet on job interview when ask about hobbies 
i say i play them to look smart LOL .


3...2...1....ACTION!

I don't even go to the gym...
Well i did once with my bestfriend ...
I step on those walking thingy and i press the button


the next thing i know i fly on the wall and everyone was looking at me,
It was honestly so embarrassing...
Anyway i think i have to change my perspective with these things
because i need to lose more weight
and two...well...because of him.


Hahahahahhahha....His name is Ryan lochte ...
He's like the next michael phelps or something...
But anyway here are the top 5 reason why i like ryan lochte

Number 1 : Coz he's on Vouge




It's ridiculous how he looks like some superman ...damn you america....


No.2


He has Grillz!!!




Number. 3 


He wanna be a fashion designer some day :]


Number 4 


He's Dead Funny...




Number 5 .


Did i say he's Cute ? 


"This is for you Meowfie"

"Seriously....Even my shadow looks like it was photo-shopped"

"Just gonna swim here and watch you mourn,
But that's all right because i love the way you yearn"

"Smize" 

"China ? ...Bitch Please" 


DAMN...............YOU......................AMERICA.


1 comment:

  1. i dont have any sport too
    hmm he sure is a hottie hmm i think swimming can build up body so well

    ReplyDelete