Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Day My Heart Got Broken

I had a lot of fun today ...i went to a wedding of someone i don't know
got to eat a lot of stuff , got to enjoy fast-food , catering food and star-bucks food in one day
It makes me realize how i need to get my ass out of the couch and find work again
so i can finally feel like a bachelor again and buy what i want and be extremely fabulous again.


Then i just got the saddest news ... My favorite show in the world just got cancelled...
If you read my other post ...you know i am a die hard X Factor USA fan
and how i dream im gonna hop on the plane and go to Hollywood and audition to it someday,
so when i heard that it was....it was...it was...cancelled.
i immediately got into the 5 stages of grief. 

DENIAL


What ...It got cancelled? This must be just another hate blog how they missed britney spears on the show ,
it can't be true ...sure the ratings look like shit but how can you axed a great hot mess show like this ?

ANGER


WTF!...THIS IS BULLPAULINARUBIOSHIT!
I BLAME THE VOICE
I BLAME AMERICAN IDOL
I BLAME GOD ,JESUS  ,ALL THE OTHER RELIGION
AND ATHEIST ...I BLAME THEM TOO
BECAUSE THEY SHOULD ALSO BE IN THE "WHO IS THE BEST RELIGION" DRAMA
YET THEY'RE JUST CHILLING THERE 
IF THERE WAS A HUNGER GAMES OF RELIGION
I BET THEY'D WIN COZ THEY WON'T EVEN ARGUE AND BE LIKE




BARGAINING

Maybe we can let mario lopez host the show do some splits and rip his pants 

Or maybe he can host the show while on S&M CatMan Outfit ?!


Or maybe we can just let him strip all the way down every time 

ANYTHING TO SAVE THE SHOW!

DEPRESSION


"sigh"

ACCEPTANCE




Stay Strong Meowfie...Stay Strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment